- All products are added to your cart.
The ‘Fabio’ is an easy to wear full-zip hooded jacket made from a lightweight 100% nylon shell with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating that features an ergonomically shaped peaked hood for close fitting comfort.
Other details include; Two front easy access pockets with branded popper fastenings, the iconic WO badge to the left sleeve, elasticated cuffs and a self coloured inner mesh lining.
- Art. JKSS1915
- 100% Nylon with Polyurethane backing
- Mesh lined
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating
- Peaked hood with W.O.A.N branding
- Zip fastening with branded zip puller
- Two front easy access pockets with popper fastenings
- WO badge on sleeve
- Inner pocket with popper fastening
- Small inner pocket containing WO calling card
- Stretch cuffs
- Inner label ‘British Embassies’
- 'Too much too young' badge in neck
New, with tags.
For questions about sizing, please contact us.
Set up in a small Welsh town outside Cardiff as a side project in 2004, Weekend Offender was the brainchild of Sam Jones and Rhydian Powell.
No-nonsense, functional, bold; stylish, playful, assured – the clothes remain like the customers. Across the UK – in the pubs, in the clubs and at the football – Weekend Offender has become a go-to brand for lads at the sharper end of the terrace, earning a priceless word-of-mouth reputation and exceeding sales worldwide. Not only the working-class lad found the brand, also "king parka monkey" Liam Gallagher, "modfather" Paul Weller and even "naked chef" Jamie Oliver were spot wearing Weekend Offender.
Weekend Offender showcases premium fabric knitwear, outerwear, shirting and polos, guilty of sharp lines, Mod silhouettes and covert colourways. With a focus on quality, design and functionality – its no-nonsense and no-air-kissing approach allows the brand to focus on exactly what they want from a clothing label.
Detail in everything, ADMIT NOTHING!