- All products are added to your cart.
Introducing the 'Mangkhut' packaway jacket from Weekend Offender, featuring an innovative pack into the pocket design.
Made for style, durability and practicality, the Mangkhut is an extremely lightweight jacket that has been constructed from a fine Nylon 2mm ripstop fabric, with a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shower resistant coating and backed with a metallic silver membrane lining.
- Art. WOJK1801
- Limited collectors item
- Pack into the pocket design
- Lightweight nylon ripstop shell
- DWR shower resistant coating
- Metallic silver membrane lining
- Shaped hood with toggle adjuster
- Full front zip & branded zip puller
- Two front pockets with velcro fastening
- Branded toggle adjusters at the hem
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- WO badge to the left front pocket
- 'Too Much Too Young' inner back neck label
New, with tags.
For questions about sizing, please contact us.
Set up in a small Welsh town outside Cardiff as a side project in 2004, Weekend Offender was the brainchild of Sam Jones and Rhydian Powell.
No-nonsense, functional, bold; stylish, playful, assured – the clothes remain like the customers. Across the UK – in the pubs, in the clubs and at the football – Weekend Offender has become a go-to brand for lads at the sharper end of the terrace, earning a priceless word-of-mouth reputation and exceeding sales worldwide. Not only the working-class lad found the brand, also "king parka monkey" Liam Gallagher, "modfather" Paul Weller and even "naked chef" Jamie Oliver were spot wearing Weekend Offender.
Weekend Offender showcases premium fabric knitwear, outerwear, shirting and polos, guilty of sharp lines, Mod silhouettes and covert colourways. With a focus on quality, design and functionality – its no-nonsense and no-air-kissing approach allows the brand to focus on exactly what they want from a clothing label.
Detail in everything, ADMIT NOTHING!